comprare viagra generico 100 mg a Firenze OH.MY. GOSH. You all need to try this recipe ASAP! This is one of my go-to recipes when I am craving something super yummy. This is a vegetarian friendly recipe that is just heavenly. My friends husband told me “it isn’t a burger without meat, it is just a patty”. I don’t care what you call it because either way , it is awesome lol. But I am not a big meat eater any ways, so I have NO problem calling this a burger. I top mine with guacamole (you will learn I have a guacamole obsession. Actually, back that up, avocado obsession. YUM!) and put it on a whole wheat bun. No guac? No bun? No problem! This is equally good thrown on a bed of greens or eaten like a typical burger with a slice of cheese, ketchup, and mustard. Nom nom nom.
I found this recipe on allrecipes.com a few years ago. Here is the link to the original recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/homemade-black-bean-veggie-burgers/. I follow this recipe pretty much exactly except I like to add in a jalapeño or two. I also normally double it and throw half the mix in the freezer for later : )
-1 (16 oz) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
– ½ green bell pepper (chopped into wedges)
-1-2 jalepenos, depending on your heat preference, seeds removed
– ½ onion (chopped into wedges)
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
-1 tbsp chili powder
-1 tbsp cumin
-1 tsp hot sauce
– ½ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
go to link Directions:
- In a large mixing bowl, mash your black beans with a fork.
- In a food processor, finely chop bell pepper, jalepeno, onion, and garlic. Then stir into mashed beans.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and hot sauce.
- Stir the egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide mixture into four patties.
- Heat some olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook patties 5-7 minutes per side (until heated through and a nice crust forms on the outside)