http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-acquistare-viagra-generico-50-mg-a-Venezia I think most people have a slight obsession with peanut butter. At least most of the people I know are obsessed with it lol. I remember many late nights in my college apartment where peanut butter was being eaten by the spoonful straight from the jar. It got excessive. But hey, no shame, it is peanut butter after all! You can’t blame us. Now I still wander to the kitchen for a spoonful every once in a while. I dip apples in it. I put it on toast. I bake with it. I add it to smoothies and put it in yogurt with granola. Of course don’t forget about PB and J! Nom nom nom.
fertility drugs for sale clomid The one downside to peanut butter is that it isn’t cheap. Which is what got me thinking, why not make it from scratch?! You can buy peanuts in bulk for a decent price. A friend told me a few months ago that you just throw peanuts in the food processor and voila! I don’t know why it took me this long to actually try that, haha, but I finally did today and I am doing a happy dance. It is so so so easy. All you need is a food processor and some dry roasted, unsalted peanuts. Are you ready?! Pour your peanuts into the food processor, put on the lid, and turn it on.
It starts to look a little crumbly.
Then it starts sticking all together.
Then this happened!
Looking like peanut butter now.
Oh my gosh, deliciousness.
If you want chunky peanut butter, add some whole peanuts at this point. I meant to take a picture, but may or may not have been too busy licking the spoon.
Ta-da perfectly crunchy homemade peanut butter. Yum, yum, yum!
Here is the recipe for y’all!
- 2½ cups dry roasted, unsalted peanuts (divided)
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- If you want chunky peanut butter, add 2 cups of the peanuts to your food processor. If you want creamy peanut butter, add all 2½ cups now.
- Turn the food processor on and let it do its thing until it looks creamy and smooth. It will take 3 to 5 minutes.
- Give your peanut butter a taste, I thought mine needed just a hint of salt. So I added ¼ teaspoon of sea salt then processed again to combine.
- If you want chunky style, add the remaining half cup of peanuts now. Pulse until your desired consistency is reached.
My official peanut butter taste testers approved! Sid and Dixie love peanut butter more than anything. They will be passed out in another room and I try to sneakily open the jar to eat a little and BAM they are instantly sitting next to me drooling.
I think I am going to try some other nut butters after this jar is gone. You can also make this with honey roasted peanuts for a delicious twist on the standard peanut butter. Have you guys made peanut butter from scratch before? What are your favorite nut butters? I really like almond butter too, so that might be my next adventure!