http://history4girls.com/?search=where-can-i-buy-levitra Remember before the holidays when I was feeling a little under the weather? Well, I felt perfectly normal for a few days there, then got hit hard in the face with a cold. Stuffed up, headache, super sore throat, ugh! Gross!!! We were out of town when I started coming down with it again and I didn’t have my oils and teas on hand to start feeling better. Now that we are home I have been diffusing my feel better blend and drinking echinacea tea like it is my job. Okay, enough about me complaining like a baby lol… The reason we are here is for the soup!
see Since we hadn’t been home for a week, we didn’t have any food in the house (that wasn’t frozen solid in the freezer) so Matt got me a bowl of delicious soup for dinner to make me feel better It had kale, brown rice, turkey sausage, peppers and onions; just super yummy all around. I was determined to make a big pot of it for myself so I would have an endless supply (muahahaha) and so I could share the recipe with you all (see, not totally selfish). I went to the store and bought everything that I thought was in it and got to work in the kitchen. Here is what I came up with:
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped (any color)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 12 oz bag kale, large stems removed, chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice (plus 1 cup water)
- 3 quarts vegetable broth
- up to 4 cups water (depending undesired thickness of soup)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Precook your rice per package directions
- Heat olive oil in stock pot over medium heat. Add celery, onion, carrots, and bell peppers and cook until onions begin to turn translucent/soft
- Add kale, garlic, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning and cook until kale begins to wilt
- Add broth, rice, beans, and water to reach desired thickness
- SImmer on medium low partially covered for about 30 minutes until kale is fully wilted and the flavors have combined
I am so pleased with this soup. It is loaded with veggies and feel good foods and really hits the spot. This is an awesome all natural and vegetarian soup to get you back up on your feet when a cold has got you down. I decided to go with cannellini beans instead of turkey sausage for a nice vegetarian soup that is still loaded with protein. You could easily add turkey sausage instead. Just brown it either in your stock pot as the first step or brown it on its own and add it in when you add in the rice. Even if you aren’t sick, this soup is still the bomb! Just saying.
http://stepbirmingham.com/?search=cialis-price much love & happy New Year!!