http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-vardenafil-senza-ricetta-Napoli How many varieties of roasted potatoes am I going to post on the blog? Apparently a lot, haha. But this one is extra special for 2 reasons. 1) there is winter squash in it. 2) it reminds me of our wedding. When we met with the caterer to pick our menu, one of the vegetables he had made for us to try was roasted white and sweet potatoes. Something so simple was so amazingly delicious. We both loved it and it was a no brainer to add to the menu! All of the food at our wedding was really yummy, but those roasted potatoes were one of my favorites! (And one of the things I didn’t have to worry about splattering all over my dress.)
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-viagra-generico-pagamento-online-a-Genova I, of course, added butternut squash. Because I have an addiction to winter squashes. Just ask Matt. He gets SO tired of them! But when you can buy an entire bushel of mixed winter squash for cheap, you aren’t going to pass up that opportunity! Winter squash keep wonderfully in a cold basement or garage for a long time. I have kept my bushel in the basement since November and I still have 3 squash waiting to be used, in perfect shape! Just check on them every once in a while. Sometimes a squash will start to get soft and squishy. You want to get that out of the pile of squash because that one bad squash will quickly spoil the rest.
- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed, and diced
- 3 russet potatoes, scrubbed, and diced
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeds removed, and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- olive oil to coat
- italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven ro 400 degrees.
- Mix together potatoes, squash, onion, and seasonings. Toss with olive oil until coated.
- Spread in a single layer on two cookie sheets. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix around and flip over the potatoes/squash on the cookie sheet and bake another 15 minutes. Mix/flip again and bake 10 minutes or until potatoes/squash are getting brown and crispy.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=farmacia-online-viagra-generico-25-mg-a-Roma I like to make this up at the beginning of the week and eat it all during the week. It is a perfect addition to breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
source url much love,