accutane online pharmacy Today felt like a heat wave. It was 45 degrees! What?! After a week of 8 and 12 degree highs, 45 is really something to be exited about. Unfortunately, I was all excited for the snowy cold weather this weekend because we were going to go snow shoeing for the first time! We figured it was too warm to go though so we will have to reschedule for another weekend! I was looking forward to waddling around and definitely falling on my face at least a few times. I did enjoy a little break from the frigid cold though and we took the dogs for a nice walk instead. I spent a good portion of Sunday cooking up some delicious meals for the week. Like this zucchini and black bean quinoa bake. This will be your new staple meal. It is easy to make, absolutely addicting, and healthy for you!!!
follow link I make this for our lunches every 2 or 3 weeks. It is that good. I never get tired of it, but if I do, I make its sister recipe which is basically the same thing, just the winter squash version. I make this in my 9 x 13 pan and then divide it into 8 servings. That means you have 8 lunches or dinner done just like that!
http://www.slccolorado.org/storage/proscar/ This recipe is one of the sole reasons that I freeze shredded zucchini from the garden all through the summer. I freeze it into sandwich baggies and then when I want to make this soup, I just have to pull out a baggie and I am good to go!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce, divided in half
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes, divided in half
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1-2 jalapeños, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- avocado for topping
- In a large saucepan, combine quinoa, broth, half of tomato sauce, half of crushed tomatoes, chili powder, oregano, cumin, garlic, onion, and jalapeño. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Simmer about 20 to 25 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed and quinoa is cooked.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add remaining tomato sauce and crushed tomatoes, shredded zucchini, black beans, and cream cheese. Heat over medium low heat until cream cheese is melted and everything is heated through.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with oil. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until mixture is bubbling and cheese is starting to turn golden brown.